Given the turbulent history of long-term care insurance, many financial professionals have steered away from the subject in fear it could jeopardize the relationship you have with your clients. Recent product advancements, such as, guaranteed level premiums for life, lifetime benefits, return of unused LTC benefits at death, and joint policies have helped address these concerns.
Every financial professional should have a conversation regarding long term care planning with their clients at or near retirement.
At MRW Financial Brokerage, we have a wealth of knowledge to help you address all Long Term Care planning strategies including:
- Fully self-funded long term care policy
- Partially self funded long term care policy with a stop loss
- Partially self funded policy without a stop loss
- Fully insured long term care policy
- Leverage for individuals currently receiving care
PROVIDING THE SOLUTIONS YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
LOCAL (813) 875-6331 • NATIONAL (800) 967-7661
MRW Financial Brokerage has insurance licensed representatives in the following states:
MO, CA, NC, CT, NY, SC, AL, KY, LA, MN, MT, OH, OK, OR, PA, GA, WA, TX, CO, MD, MS, UT, WV, ID, NH, NJ, TN, AZ, MA, FL, MI, NM, VA.